Saturday, September 24, 2011

Here's the product you HAVE TO have!!!


But don't just take my word for it. Here are some actual reviews:


Wendy Sherer ("Cosmetic Guru") from Pittsburgh, PA, writes: "Not only a wonderful teaching model, but while trying to find the tumors, I discovered, it acts as a makeshift stress ball! When I am in line at the grocery store I just whip out this handy little bugger and squeeze away [and] the line around me just [disappears]."


Tricky Rick of Satantonio, TX, says, "finally a product I can use." "Who doesn't love playing with scrotum? I know I do! So does my wife. But sometimes I have to leave the house to, I don't know, go to work or buy groceries and I have to take my scrotum away from my wife's hands. This made her sad... until NOW! Now she has a scrotum to play with when I'm not around. I also find it useful when I feel the need to play with a scrotum other than my own and don't want to impose on coworkers, friends, family members (I said 'members') or our local priest."

C.H. Risk finds that it "makes a great fashion accessory." "They are a real lifesaver on the cold winter days, and the ladies go wild for the smooth, polished look."

And the winner is:


Thanks to my friend, Alexis for turning me on to this vital product. Not sure why she thought of me though.

20 comments :

YEKIMI said...

It's just nuts what people will come out with.....

YEKIMI said...

Ken, glad you had the balls to post this......

jbryant said...

Yekimi, you said a mouthful.

Whoever came up with this product should be sacked.

Frank said...

I don't think I will be tempted to try Yoga for a long long time.

Tallulah Morehead said...

So THAT'S where Roseanne sells her nuts!

emily said...

Oh no... Amazon's price for the set has now jumped to $169.95! Oh, the power of this blog...

RCP said...

Oh dear. Aunt Betty picked one of these up at a yard sale and has been using it as a pin cushion. Dare I tell?

John the Scientist said...

If you are impressed by this, obviously you have not seen the artificial butt with swapable prostates. :D

Mary Stella said...

Nothing puts the shine on 'net surfing like reading some testes-monials.

Anonymous said...

Dear Wendy Shearer:
I have a male testicular example you can examine and it won't cost you $147.

Bag Man said...

Is that a scrotum in your pocket or are you just glad to squeeze me?

Tom Quigley said...

For $147, I hope they copied it from Michelangelo's "David"...

jbryant said...

Think how different world history might have been if Hitler had had such things available to him.

HogsAteMySister said...

Could someone send 900 gross to Washington urgently to fill the void, thanks.

Diane said...

My favorite inappropriate but shockingly real product. The Tiddy Bear! http://youtu.be/gw1g2yKxb0I

Breadbaker said...

I've never seen a blog post that was more about bollocks than this one.

pumpkinhead said...

This was so nuts I figured you had to be busting our stones so I went to Amazon and looked this up. Sure enough there it was. But two things:
1) The price went up. You may have made it rise. You've tainted the supply/demand model.
2) The reviews you posted are nowhere near the funniest ones there. Not even close.

Unknown said...

Well if you like this I hope you have seen the infamous Three Wolf Moon Shirt on Amazon and all the enormously accurate reviews!

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A

This comment too, as so many before, has been enhanced by the wolfiness and mooning on the author's t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

When in need of courage, it's no longer necessary to grow a set. Now they're available online.

Johnny Walker said...

There's some wonderful reviews on Amazon's site. I remember there was an article that linked to a bunch of them, all equally as funny as this one.

There's some weird and wonderful things for sale on Amazon, but I remember the reviews for a simple biro were hilarious.